Head Teacher's Welcome
I consider myself extremely fortunate to be the Head Teacher of River Mill Primary School. Our school sits in the heart of our community and we work closely with our families to ensure that all pupils have the best possible start in life.
The aim of our website is to keep you informed about what is going on at River Mill, how we work and share what is important to us as a school community.
At River Mill we:
- Have high expectations of what all pupils can achieve through our broad and engaging curriculum
- Enable pupils to have a positive mindset, ready to take on new challenges in a positive and hard-working learning environment
- Work hard to help children become confident, motivated individuals that know how to take care of their physical and mental health
- Provide a range of learning experience that allow pupils to deepen their knowledge and understanding
- Create a safe learning environment where children develop self-respect and respect for others, resilience and integrity
- Work alongside our families and other stakeholders to ensure the best for our children
- Take pride in our diverse community and celebrate our cultural and linguistic diversity.
The children at River Mill are motivated, happy and enthusiastic about learning and growing together as a community. It is important to us that we give all children the best possible start in life. We aim to develop strong relationships with parents to ensure that we achieve this.
We welcome visitors, please make an appointment to visit us and see for yourself what makes our school community so special.
Suzanne Leader - Head Teacher